Professional Services Engineer
About The Position
Zebra Medical Vision has set out on a mission to help hundreds of millions of people receive access to fast, accurate medical diagnosis, by teaching computers to read and diagnose medical imaging data.
As a Professional Services Engineer, you are responsible to plan and execute product deployments and partner integrations by leading efforts both internally and externally, with an emphasis on maximizing customers’ gained value and overall trust and satisfaction with Zebra solutions. To collect, convey and follow up on customers’ feedback in order to constantly improve Zebra’s offering. To provide quick and helpful support for customers.
You will identify and set product strategy, oversee the product management process day-to-day, understand complex clinical software and its applicability to markets, and you will inspire teams to execute towards vision and goals.
You will work closely with Engineering & Business teams and manage cross functional and global teams.
You will serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product.
- Own customers’ deployment and integration projects end-to-end.
- Translating business needs and timelines into clear defined action items.
- Represent Zebra as the primary point of contact for different functions inside the customers’ organizations.
- Design and execute technical plans to remotely deploy Zebra’s products.
- Work closely with radiologists, IT personal and BD managers to achieve collective goals under a clearly defined timeline.
- Collaborate with product owners to transfer knowledge and customers’ requirements across the company.
- Provide tactical directions for ongoing development efforts.
- Troubleshoot customer issues, providing quick and practical solutions.
- Troubleshoot Zebra’s products and find applicable workarounds.
- Strong familiarity with Zebra’s analytics platform and algorithms.
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales technical assistance.
- Tier 1 support
- Experience in Medical Imaging software - a huge advantage
- Experience in managing long term and interdisciplinary projects, working directly with customers, both in-person and remotely across cultures.
- BS degree in Computer Science or a closely-related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in Python and Data Analysis/Visualization tools.
- Experience in Linux OS Devops and dockers.
- Excellent communication and soft skills. Both Hebrew and English.
- Proven ability to influence people without authority.
- Self motivated individual with an ability to adjust to rapid shiftings of priorities.
- Willingness to travel frequently - 20%
- Advantage - Experience in the medical imaging industry.
- Willingness for providing tier 1 support