Marketing & Business Specialist
About The Position
As Zebra Medical Vision is accelerating on significant growth; we are seeking an experienced marketer with strong collaboration skills and business orientation with a proven track record of success to join our growing team and lead mission critical marketing opportunities, events and business activities.
The Marketing & Business specialist will be part of Zebra's business team and work closely with other stakeholders in the company such as product, regulatory and clinical teams.
- Coordinate business team core events and conferences such as RSNA, and ECR including planning, on site execution, budget management, sales development activities, PR releases.
- Executing various marketing tasks such as social media updates, website design & updates, coordinating content publishing for blog and other sites
- Supervise social media activity \ updates \ instagram \ pictures from our events
- Product Marketing: creating and updating, in coordination with Product managers, all partners’ content for all product lines.
- Assist on channel partners management and individual account management
- Help develop and maintain the infrastructure of partnership support (create installation tutorials, Testimonials, documentation, help center, community area, webinars and the Zebra partnerships community management).
- Direct marketing experience and or account management in the medical device field - a strong advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences, business, marketing or related field; MBA - an advantage
- Minimum of 5 years experience in marketing and product marketing
- Knowledge of Medical Device workflows, radiology/medical imaging sector knowledge - strong advantage
- Ability to lead, create and work within cross-functional team environments
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to understand, translate and integrate multiple data sources into actionable insights to dive decision making
- Ability to focus on customers’ needs and market insights
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Hebrew & English
- Travel abroad is required: ~20% Travel requirements. Presence at the largest trade show required.