Bookkeeper and Payroll Specialist
About The Position
Zebra Medical Vision has set out on a mission to help hundreds of millions of people receive access to fast, accurate medical diagnosis, by teaching computers to read and diagnose medical imaging data.
We're looking for Bookkeeper and Payroll Specialist.
The qualified person will compute, classify, and calculate the fundamental aspects of the financial recordkeeping, including recording financial transactions, managing accounts payable and receivable, in-house payroll and reconciling bank statements and posting transactions.
- Ongoing maintenance of the company’s books, in all aspects, reconciliation of all BS accounts and preparation of WP, including but not limited to: banking, customers, vendors, FA, accruals, prepaid expenses etc.
- Full internal payroll processing - monthly salaries, social benefits, employees’ on-boarding and termination processes etc.
- Record payroll JE including review and reimbursement of employee’s travel and expenses reports.
- Payments to vendors and government institutions.
- Preparation of VAT returns and all monthly reporting to authorities.
- Credit card reconciliations.
- Correspondences and cooperation with overseas subsidiaries, customers and vendors and partners.
- Month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closings.
- Preparation of material for audits.
- Bookkeeping degree (type 3 – advantage)
- Certified payroll accountant
- At least 5 years of experience as a Bookkeeper+payroll in high-tech company
- Experience with OCS reporting and reports- Advantage
- High proficiency in English
- Experience working with ERP system (Priority – advantage)
- Experience working with multiple currencies
- Excellent Microsoft office skills, especially Excel
- Highly organized and reliable with high attention to detail
- English - high level