About The Position
Zebra Medical Vision is a rapid growing start up, which lead the AI for Medical Imaging.
Zebra’s mission is to provide radiologists the tools they need to make the next leap in patient care. Zebra is empowering radiologists with its revolutionary artificial intelligence (AI).
As a Technical Recruiting Lead, you will develop, drive, and execute on the hiring strategies for our demand in technical and non-technical hiring.
As we are hiring the best talent, we need the best recruiting mind to match our business needs. We’re seeking a dynamic Technical Recruiter who brings high drive and passion for talent acquisition, and we will provide you the opportunity to grow and develop with the rapidly expanding business.
Be the first recruiter to join Zebra Medical Vision HR team and lead the rapid growth of Zebra Medical Vision.
- Executing talent recruitment and sourcing strategies utilizing a combination of traditional recruiting, social media, recruitment marketing campaigns and sourcing, ensuring the hiring of the best talents
- Provide innovative, scalable solutions to drive our hiring to meet the business objectives
- Engage candidates through the use of search techniques
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with hiring managers
- Interview candidates to determine fit and Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives.
- Facilitating candidates through the hiring process and act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationship during this process while providing great candidate’s experience
- Constantly developing our Employer branding.
- At least 5 years of technical recruiting experience within rapidly growing high tech organizations
- Previous experience with sourcing, actively hiring and interviewing best talents in the areas of SW Engineering, Algorithm researchers and other technical positions.
- Proven successful experience with challenging company growth and with leading full recruitment cycles
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent English
- At least BA in any relevant field, MA - high advantage
- Data analysis and analytical experience
We are located at Shfayim