Full Stack Sr. Team Leader
About The Position
The Zebra Full Stack team own Zebra’s production engine, which runs all of our AI algorithms and serves our insights to help improve patient care globally.
The system is designed in a micro-service architecture using Docker, Node.js, Python, Redis, Postgres and ELK stack in the back-end with Angular & Electron in the front-end.
We are looking for a full-stack Team Leader to play a key role in developing our large scale platform using the most up to date technologies - in both the front-end and back-end aspects.
This is a huge challenge and an opportunity to get in at a very interesting phase of the product, and make a significant impact – while working as part of a young and fun team in an environment which fosters innovation, independence, responsibility and keeps the customer in mind at all times.
Own Zebra’s production engine, a micro-services based platform, which runs all of our AI algorithms and serves our insights to help improve patient care globally.
- Full responsibility from inception to operation, quality, stability, functional and non-functional.
- Lead a team of top talent , back-end and full-stackers.
- Be part of all of a project life-cycle: from a customer’s requirement, through design and implementation, to deployment and measurement.
- Work closely with product, algorithms team and others to create and serve medical algorithms to clinical users in production - deliver new services, UX, integrations, and productivity tools.
- Build analytics which will help understand our users’ behavior and find ways to improve our platform
- Increase processing scale
- Evolve the technology stack, quality and test coverage for critical flows in the system.
- Develop observability and shorten production SLA
- Enable our field engineers to operate and support the system with tools and training
- 5+ years experience as a hands on Team Lead
- Strong back-end and architectural capabilities - built large systems in production with modern stack , ideally some front end experience
- 5+ Experience in our stack: Node.js, python, docker, Redis, postgress, ELK, prometheus
- 5+ years of hands on experience in modern JS frameworks (Angular, React, Vue, etc)
- CI/CD experience – very strong advantage
- Experience with micro-service architecture
- Ability to perform well in a fast paced startup environment
- Self driven, communicative, and fun to work with!