About The Position
The Zebra Applications team owns the Imaging Analytics Engine – a large scale distributed system, which runs either in the cloud or on premise, ingests and analyzes huge amounts of medical images with our advanced deep learning algorithms in near real time.
The system is designed in a microservice architecture using Docker, Node.js, Python, Redis, Postgres and ELK stack in the backend with Angular & Electron in the frontend.
We are looking for a full-stack engineer to play a key role in developing our large scale platform using the most up to date technologies - in both the frontend and backend aspects.
This is a huge challenge and an opportunity to get in at a very interesting phase of the product, and make a significant impact – while working as part of a young and fun team in an environment which fosters innovation, independence, responsibility and keeps the customer in mind at all times.
- Own microservices end-to-end
- Be part of a full project life cycle: from a customer’s requirement, through design and implementation, to deployment and measurement.
- Develop state of the art front-end applications using the most up to date technologies (such as Typescript, Angular4, Electron)
- Adopt and refine CI/CD and other engineering quality best practices
- Work closely with devops, other engineers, algorithm developers and professional services to ensure features meet customer needs
- Troubleshoot customer issues, provide quick and thorough solutions
- 2+ years of hands on experience in modern JS frameworks (Angular, React, Vue, etc)
- 2+ years of experience with server side technologies such as Node.js\Java\Python\etc
- Experience with microservice architecture
- Passion for technology and modern software engineering practices (including reading about technology outside of work)
- Ability to perform well in a fast paced startup environment
- Self driven, communicative, and fun to work with!
- PostgreSQL (or any other relational database), MongoDB (or any other NoSQL database), Redis (or any other key value store)
- Node.js & Python – very strong advantage
- CI/CD experience – very strong advantage
- Machine learning background/understanding – advantage