About The Position
Zebra medical vision is a leader in modern computer vision and deep learning practices.
The Algorithms team is in charge of creating cutting edge algorithmic products which detect and diagnose a wide variety of medical conditions from medical images. These solutions help make medical diagnosis faster, more accurate and more accessible to millions of patients around the world.
Implement the latest Deep learning and computer vision algorithms, in a multidisciplinary and dynamic environment.
- Analyze various data sets to generate insights that can improve our tools and identify opportunities where data science can improve the status quo
- Be a core part of the data science team, contributing to several key projects
- You will work with cross-functional teams including clinicians, algorithm researchers, data analysts to understand their needs, decision processes, and problems; you will design and implement innovative data-driven solutions to address key challenges with a strong business impact
- Work with the engineering team to deploy analysis/models on production servers
- Work with the product team to help integrate developed data science solutions into the core product
- Expertise in natural language processing, recurrent neural networks and machine learning
- PhD with 2+ years of experience or MS with 4+ years of experience with NLP
- Ability to consistently apply these skills to solving highly complex problems
- Ability to translate business requirements from key stakeholders into applied data science tools and products
- Develop and iterate on models and algorithms using Python
- Work collaboratively with other team members to contribute towards building better solutions
- Strength in communication: verbal, written, and interpersonal
- Experience in the healthcare space is a plus