About The Position
Zebra has set out on a mission to help hundreds of millions of people receive access to fast, accurate medical diagnosis, by teaching computers to read and diagnose medical imaging data.
As the Grants manager, you will establish, lead and manage the overall grants efforts at Zebra.
Identify potential grant support from government agencies, foundations, and corporations to meet the clinical, regulatory, development, financial, business and operational needs of Zebra.
Identify and develop strategies to optimize the grants administration process, Perform an ongoing research to identify available grant opportunities (including bilateral and multilateral), evaluate the results and responsible of the grant writing and submission.
Set Up Grant Management System
- Develop policies, procedures, and tools to manage all grants compliance and grant reporting
- Oversee the job of invoicing, accounting, reporting, and other administrative functions to ensure successful execution of grant process
- Design and develop grant management database and filing system.
- Design and develop grant monitoring systems which will provide timely and periodic reports to grantors
- Ensure that the project grants are executed in a timely manner and in accordance with the grant agreement.
- Maintain records of all payments and receivables and prepare monthly records for all grant related activities
- Previous experience in grant management in Israel (OCS) and EU (Horizon 2020) etc.
- Experience in Medical world is a Strong advantage
- BA finance / MBA - is an advantage
- Excellent project management, business development and financial skills with experience in managing and supervising administrative projects
- Strong command over written and verbal communication
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision, be a self-starter, team builder, innovative and demonstrate the capacity for maintaining high professional
- A team player with ability to perform best in cross-functional team
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines and produce quality results on time with attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English