Algorithms group leader
Zebra Medical Vision s a leader in modern computer vision and deep learning practices.
The algorithms team is in charge of creating cutting edge algorithmic products which detect and diagnose a wide variety of medical conditions from medical images.
These solutions help make medical diagnosis faster, more accurate and more accessible to millions of patients around the world.
As a researcher on the team, you will get a chance to work alongside some of the best minds in the field and implement the latest Deep learning and computer vision algorithms, in a multidisciplinary and dynamic environment.
- Lead a team of 8-10 researchers and data scientists, focusing on deep learning, computer vision and text mining
- Attract and retain top talent in the field of deep learning
- Provide team members with guidance and decisions around algorithm and research topics and methodologies
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders to define the scope, requirements timelines and project plans of complex, multi-disciplinary Machine learning projects
- Oversee the entire development lifecycle, from problem definition, data collection, research, development, productization and measurements
- Initiate and guide various long term research efforts, and build excellence in the field of deep learning for imaging data – including implementing the latest techniques and articles
- Establish processes, common infrastructure, tools, automations and shared practices in the team to achieve maximal efficiency as well as high quality products
- MSC/PHD in computer science, preferably in the field of machine learning/computer vision
- 2+ years Experience in leading a team of 4+ senior data scientists/researchers
- 3+ years of hands on development of complex machine learning models using modern frameworks and tools (ideally python based)
- 1+ year of hands on experience with Deep learning using common open source frameworks and tools (Keras, TensorFlow, Theano etc.)
- Strong project management skills, attention to detail
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Team player, positive and driven, fast learner
- PHD – very strong advantage
- Experience in computer vision – very strong advantage
- Publications/public speaking experience in the field of Machine learning – strong advantage
- Experience in engineering, especially working with CI, docker, Hadoop, and distributed systems – strong advantage